finally it is starting to look like snow instead of a few flakes now and again. And it is finally starting to stick on the ground [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
finally it is starting to look like snow instead of a few flakes now and again. And it is finally starting to stick on the ground [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Here are a few pics I managed to take on my way to church this morning.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
Those pics won't load for me for some reason. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Can you try uploading them to imageshack?
(once they're finished uploading use the 'Thumbnail for forums' link and post it here!0
I must say though, it's freakin' POURING here in Appy!
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
Officially retired
Just thought I'd update:
It's started to really come down here in Derby/Appy and the roads are now completely covered.. I'm almost for sure Wise Co. will be closed tomorrow. By tonight it's going to be ugly, so be careful anyone if you're planning on traveling any more today.
How's it looking in other places?
Officially retired
It's not doing anything in BSG.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
not a lot in wise just a thin covering on the grass nothing on the roads where i live.
Reeking of awesomeness!
The ground is covered on 72 but the roads are fine.
Bookmarks